If I'm not crafting..I'm thinking about it!



Sunday, July 29, 2012

Maui Trip

My husband and I were fortunate enough to visit Maui this summer.  As a school employee, I am very fortunate to have summers off....too bad our break started so late this year!  We had lots of snow and ice, and unfortunately a long strike at the beginning of the year.  But the first week off, we hit Maui with both feet.  I will post some fun stuff we did and pictures for you to see.

My husband and I love to eat, and one of the best restaurants we went to was "Mama's Fish House". We were having a joint celebration, it was my mother-in-laws 75th birthday, my nephew's 30th birthday and we (my hub and I) were kind of celebrating our 35th anniversary (not really until Dec) I am not a big seafood kind of girl, and was a little nervous, but I ended up having a wonderful crab stuffed mahi mahi and was delightfully surprised at such a wonderful meal. Mama's is full of Maui charm...set right on the beach. The floor plan is open and and there is no windows, thus the birds flying around continued to entertain me. The meal and the ambiance was worth the spendy price tag, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone traveling to Maui.
                                          Front view from the restaurant          
                                           Open airy floor plan...amazing
                                          My Yummy Lunch
                                          My scrumptious dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment