If I'm not crafting..I'm thinking about it!



Monday, July 30, 2012

Coconut Mocha Frappachino...Ala Debbie Style

Happy Monday everyone!  I thought I would share a great recipe for a cool coffee treat...my version of the popular drink "coconut mocha frappachino"...my version is called  "coconut mocha ala Debbie"  If you enjoy an afternoon pickup, but hate the $5.50 price tag, try this:
3/4 cup of milk of your choice soy, whole, whatever
3/4 to 1 cup of strong cool coffee, I use the leftovers from the morning
1 shot glass of chocolate syrup
1 shot glass of coconut flavored syrup
about 2-3 cups of ice,  I use "crushed" on my fridge, but whole works too
1 teaspoon of  "pectin"...helps to avoid the seperating of the ice and coffee after blending

Stick it all in your blender, and whirl away.  I top with some whip cream and coconut sprinkles.  yum! It's literally about .75 to make, and takes only a few minutes.  Just think...if you make your own, you will save a couple hundred dollars a year! wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment